Wednesday, May 11, 2011

BACK AT IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

So I have not blogged for a long time, but that is going to change, after the female African American VP of NBCUinversal paid a visit to the film school here at Chapman University. Her speaking was such an inspiration to me and the career I have chosen. Her advice to me :write more, read more. Social Media is such a growing industry and for me not to take advantage of the amazing opportunities it has to off would be a complete fail on my part. As a journalism minor and communication major I have learned that the news is no longer coming from the top and trickling to the bottom. In this 21st century the news is coming from the bottom and moving to the top. We are the news!! I don't need a crew to make my talk show. All I need is a flip cam, my big hair, fake eyelashes and Texas size personality and the world is my oyster. So with that said I will be blogging and making my packages happen. Next week I go into production super excited. I am hungry and if you know  me well hunger is not my friend I get mean! I am mean for the green lol. But really I would actually do this job even if the billions didn't run in. Because when your passionate about something you would do it for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment